Pages

Monday 11 February 2013

Dun Dun Dunnnnnnn...... Bioderma!

HI!

Big news! I have finally, finally got my mitts on a lovely but rather small considering the price tag bottle of Bioderma Sensibio H2O, the joys!!!

This little bottle of miracle working holy water is quite frankly a necessity in any girls toiletry bag, I mean it has to be good to overthrow Mrs Liz Earle of her throne. The 250ml bottle of liquid gold does come at a hefty price though,  €25 to be exact! The watery looking liquid is basically a cleanser/toner for use on the face, eyes and neck twice a day, ideally applied using a cotton pad. The formula itself proclaims to 'effectively micro-emulsify impurities while maintaining the cutaneous balance' so it cleanses your face without messing up all the oils and stuff. 

If you have dry/oily skin like me, then this is a great buy and although its a large price to pay for such a small amounts, you'll like to know that a little goes a long way and best of all since i bought it (typically I might add) Bioderma have announced that due to it's popularity UK pharmacy's are soon to stock this heavenly brand and selling the 250ml bottle at just £9.97! 

You've no excuses now ladies!

P.s. In the picture I included the extra large cotton wool pads which I picked up from the baby range in boots, although I did recieve a few odd looks searching for these problem solvers, their brilliant for use with the bioderma as you only need one pad per use
Extra Large Cotton wool pads - £2.20 for pack of 60 Boots

Amy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment