Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

My Eye/Lip Liner Collection.

Hey Guys!

So, hopefully there's a couple of regular readers of my blog, so if you would like to then please do follow me! This would then just let me know that me doing this isn't a waste of time! Thanks in advance ;)


So let's get on with the eye liner collection. As you'll notice I'm a BIG fan of green eyeliners, they seem to work really well with brown eyes, especially on the lower lash line, and as a 'brown eyed girl' I'm a gonna take advantage of that!


Eye Liners



These are a few of my favourite/worst eyeliners in my collection. Thought you might like to see both sides of the story! We'll work from top to bottom: Number 1 is the Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Pencil in 010 Silver. I love the pencil to use right in the corner of the eye as here it acts as a highlighter and on the outer corners on the lower lash line, however I personally don't think it looks quite right as a full eye liner. 

Secondly is the Mac Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Raven. The pencil is probably my most worn pencil due to it's great colour and how easy it is to apply. It's colour looks like a dark brown but it does have a hint of glittery purple. Who doesn't love a bit of glitter?! 

Number 3 - Mac Pearlglide Intense in Undercurrant - WOW. BEST PENCIL EVER. Not just because it's green but the finish the application. Everything. I normally just apply it's emeraldy goodness onto my lower lash line for the exotic look.

Next up: Mac powerpoint in Bordeauxline: I really like the powerpoint pencils by Mac but i wasn't wowed or amazed with this colour, it's nothing special basically, I just think maybe there would have been a cheaper option and have been just as good. 

Another Powerpoint by Mac - this time in So There Jade, NOW, this is much more like it, Perfect in colour and great in application, again super pretty on the lower lash line and waterline.

The last two contenders: NYX Jumbo eye pencils in 627 and 625 (Cobalt and Sparkle Nude) I serioulsy hate this product, frankly there awful in pigment and are utterly rubbish in application and worst of all, they stay on for all of 5 minutes, which is a BIG minus for me. I warned you!



No comments:

Post a Comment