Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2013

A Little Bit of LUSH Lovin'


Last week I decided to have a scope around my local LUSH store as I'd seen so many youtuber's and bloggers mentioning their Christmas collection. 

Does anyone else LOVE the heavenly smell of the store? Even when your just passing by!

So after having a little looksie (half an hour to forty minutes, not gonna lie!) i decided to pick up a couple of things, but the stand out item was 'Star Light, Star Bright Bath Melt' Oh My! 





Retailing at £3.30 for 40g I think this is an absolute bargain for the pure luxury it adds to bath time.

The smell of this product is define, LUSH describe the scent as 'Refreshing ginger and zesty lime oil' which I think describes the smell really well.

The star light, star bright bath melt is creamy and leaves skin soft to the touch, it also leaves a silver sparkly residue, of which some may not like but I love! I'm planning on having a bath using this product before I attend a wedding in a couple of weeks time to give me that glowing skin look!

Let me know if you'd like an outfit of the day of my wedding outfit!

Amy xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment