Pages

Monday 11 November 2013

♥ My Love for Liz ♥

Today's is basically about my undying love for thee Mrs Liz Earle, oh how much I love you!

Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser

My all time favourite cleanser has to be the ever popular, Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, retailing at £13.75 for 100ml in Boots. However if your a newbie to the Liz Earle hype I'd highly recommend buying the Starter Kit which includes x2 Muslin clothes which you need to remove the lotion.

This fabulous product has won copious awards including: 
Sunday Times Style 2013CEW Beauty Awards 2013Pregnancy & Birth Beauty Awards 2012 Company Beauty Awards 2012 Handbag.com Beauty Awards 2011UK Beauty Awards 2011The Green Beauty Bible AwardsTop Santé Beauty Glow Awards 2012Essentials Best Beauty Buys 2011QVC Beauty Awards 2013Beauty Bible Awards Beauty StealsWoman&Home Best Beauty Buys 2013(see Liz Earle Website for info)




Here's how to use the product!





At the end of a long day of assignment writing and 5 hours in the library, the make-up needs to come off!








Getting prepared with my fresh muslin cloth and my 100ml Cleanse and Polish.












Next I pump 1 and a half pumps onto the back of my hand, 1 pump isn't quite enough, whilst 2 is a little too much, so we meet in the middle!







I apply and massage the cream into my face, starting on the outer face, then taking more care to the eye's to ensure all that pesky They're Real Mascara is removed!









Next run a sink of piping hot water, and drench your muslin cloth in it. 











Finally, use your muslin cloth to begin to remove all that makeup, do this several times, each time rinsing off the makeup in the sink and bringing the muslin cloth to the face once again. Repeat until squeaky clean! 







Thankyou for reading, let me know if your a Liz lover too!

xx




Links
 


No comments:

Post a Comment