Pages

Sunday 5 July 2015

Summer OOTD: The Makers Market, Knutsford

With the gorgeous weather we have been having in the UK recently (minus the thunderous afternoons) I visited the 'The Makers Market' in Knutsford. Held on the last Sunday of every month and showcasing local food, produce and crafts, a visit is well worth it, if only to take pictures! 

For my outing I wore a simple, summery outfit, at the minute I am loving florals and my ripped jeans. All of the items i'm wearing were bought recently, so if any of them take your fancy... get shopping!

Details:
Floral Blouse - French Connection (SALE - £42)
Ripped Jeans - Miss Selfridge (possibly £30)
Sandals- Steve Madden, bought from TKMAXX, £24.99
Sunnies - QUAY Australia available at Topshop, £25



Mirror selfie showing off my new market purchase, a floral wire headband, made with Liberty print fabric, I bought two and am absolutely in love! If only I could remember the name of the lady who makes them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment