Pages

Monday 7 October 2013

FOTD: Autumnal Eyes


Autumnal Eyes/Red Lip 

First up, apologies for the cray cray hair, we all have those bad hair days! Moving swiftly on to the main event, the makeup...

With my outfit for the day emitting a certain autumnal feel, I decided that my makeup look should reflect that too.

I went for a golden orange tone on my eyes, with the all important cat flick with gel black eyeliner, keeping the cheeks fairly simple with just bronzer and completely the look with a gorgeous matte red lip.

Hope you liked my face of the day, all products are pictures and listed below.










Product List

Foundation and Concealer: Rimmel Wake Me Up (Ivory)
Bronzer: Bourjois Bronzing Primer and NARS Laguna
Highlighter: MAC's Soft and Gentle MSF
Eyes: Bobbi Brown eyeshadow stick in Vanilla (Base), MAC's Woodwinked (bottom L), Cranberry (Top R) - on the large pallete, MAC's All that Glitters (small palette top R) and Nylon (bottom L) 
Lips: NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella

Amy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment